Easter Bunny Cake Bars
I love baking with my Lillie! She is in second grade and 8 years old. We decided to try this recipe for Easter Bunny Cake Bars. It is a very simple recipe. The entire recipe took us under an hour to make from start to finish. Lillie and her brother Robbie each took an Easter Bunny Cake Bar in their lunch today. And one for their teachers too. :))
Easter Bunny Peeps (different colors would be pretty)
Yellow Cake Mix
4 egg yolks
1/2 cup of butter
3 1/2 Cups of white chocolate chips
14 oz can of sweet/condensed milk
- Mix softened butter in mixing bowl
2. Add egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
3. Slowly add yellow cake mix.
4. Spray cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon cake mixture into pan and spread evenly. Now you can sprinkle on the sprinkles, which is Lillie’s favorite part! Bake cake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate chips and the sweet/condensed milk. Don’t forget to sprinkle in the sprinkles!
6. Pour this sweet, gooey, goodness evenly over the cake.
7. Now for the fun part! Lay the Easter Bunny Peeps side by side and add sprinkles.
8. Put the Easter Bunny Cake Bars in the refrigerator to set. Once set, cut into bars and eat!